Monday, May 20, 2013

Cautiously Excited

There are times in every person's life that they have to make decisions.  Sometimes those decisions are difficult ones to make.  Sometimes, the choice is easy. 
John and I are at a crossroads in our lives right now.  We have a pretty big decision to make.  And, no matter what we decide, it will forever change our lives. 
I said on Facebook that I am nervously excited about this particular news. 
Nervous because we've never done anything remotely close to this before.
Excited because, well.... we've never done anything remotely close to this before.
The people who need to know what's going on, already know. 
For those of you that don't.... Don't feel bad.  It's nothing personal.  Wait.  Scratch that.  It is personal.  It's personal to John and me.  And in due time, everyone will know what's going on. 
In the mean time, if I'm blogging less or if I'm not around as much, it's because this decision that we have to make will be taking up huge chunks of our time. 
I don't want to say anything yet, because nothing has been - what's the word I'm looking for here.... - finalized yet.  I mean, it's almost done, just not there quite yet.  So, I'll feel like a complete idiot (if something happens and it doesn't work out) for spilling beans that should've stayed in the can.  If it doesn't work out, if this decision that we have to make goes differently than what we had kind of planned, then we're no worse off than we are now. 
With that said, I want to ask all of you....
to please pray.
We need prayer for making the right call.  We need prayer for knowledge in what's about to happen. 
If it does happen, it's a pretty big deal.  So, just pray and pray some more for us. 
And hopefully, before the summer is out, we can announce what's been going on.  And while I asked for prayer, I'd also like to kindly ask not to push for further details just yet. 
We're keeping it under wraps for many reasons.  Many personal reasons. 
Thanks all for reading...
Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment...